Quantcast

This Internet thing is getting out of hand

This Internet thing is getting out of hand

Wes Messamore
Administrator
Okay- this Internet thing is getting strangely out of control: I'm looking for something I lost, and had the sudden, visceral urge to use Google to find where it might be.

Re: This Internet thing is getting out of hand

Prismatic Sphere
Just wait until Sixth Sense Technology hits the market.
Vote Libertarian: The life you live could be your own.

That just seriously blew my mind. It's too early in the day for this.

Re: This Internet thing is getting out of hand

Prismatic Sphere
That is 100% the future where we are headed for my friend.  Mark my words.
Vote Libertarian: The life you live could be your own.